In this episode I interview Author and Entrepreneur John Purkiss. John recruits senior executives, writes books and invests in high-growth companies. His book ‘Brand You’ (published by Pearson) is available on Amazon and in bookshops. His next book ‘Change From Within’ is due to be published early in 2014 and is a powerful transformational book drawing on wisdom of ancient texts and modern day masters.
In this episode –
- John talks about focusing on love, not fear, as the basis for creating wealth. Many of us try to create wealth by focusing on our individual needs. We’re afraid that we won’t have enough. The strategies required for consistent success are all based on love. They include using the talents you love to use, sharing your money and your time and developing a strong connection with others.
- The role of being present and meditation in building wealth.
- What it takes to be successful in every aspect of your life, including health, relationships, career and finances.
- Letting go of ego to build success and inspired wealth.
- We need to focus on serving others in order to create wealth as opposed to focusing on our individual needs.
- Having an abundance mindset to grow inspired wealth.
- and much much more…